At Source27 we are a team of geeks and artsy fartsy folks, or right brain and left brain if you wish. If you have ever trampled through an office that does any type of online or software development work you probably have heard the old age debate of beauty verses function, which one takes precedence over the other. Source27 does not even entertain these debates, we know you can have both. Our creative approaches to your projects help to not only exceed your expectations, but stay within your budget.
- Habitat for Humanity Walton County
- Inaugural Habitrot at Sandestin 2011
- AAF Emerald Coast Rebranding
- Emerald Coast Entrepreneurs Network
- Cypress Breeze Plantation HOA
- Inaugural Lean & Clean Event
We love what we do, and it shows in our work. We’re honored to have won the following awards for our work for our clients:
- 2012 Gold ADDY Award – Compass Builders of Florida Facebook Page
- 2012 Gold ADDY Award – AAF Emerald Coast Website
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – Almost Famous – Eimers Group Be a Local, Embrace the Culture
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – AAF Emerald Coast Zimmerman Field Trip eBlast
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – AAF Emerald Coast Collateral
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – TriNovus Website
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – Eimers Group Real Estate Game eBlast
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – Compass Builders of Florida Website
- 2012 Silver ADDY Award – Documentstash Hi I’m Doc Campaign
- 2011 International Silver Davey Award – HLB Website
- 2011 International Silver Davey Award – DocumentStatsh Website
- 2011 Gold ADDY Award – Source27 Website
- 2011 Silver ADDY Award – SocialComply Logo
- 2011 Silver ADDY Award - MyCitySAFE Website
Our Director of Geek n’ Code is rather a private person. Like most super smart people he might seem to be antisocial but really he is the life of the party, nerd or not. Plus we all love the fact he is what we call “the yes man”. The can do attitude and it will be no problem is a breath of fresh air from a left brainer.
Dennis Vaughn, Director of Geek n’ Code
Our Director of Artsy Fartsy will not try to see your color ora, but rather try to see how best you and your business can build a better brand. Head of our right brain team she is a creative professional who can help your business with logo design, website design, branding, Facebook customization and more. You can learn more about her through LinkedIn- if curiosity strikes.
Angela Vaughn, Director of Artsy Fartsy
Backing up the creativity and execution of our Director of Artsy Fartsy is a our team— Meet the Source27 force:
Katie Brasfield, Creative Imaginer
Wes Herndon, SEO Wizardry
We are always on the look out for super geeks and design masterminds. If you think you can bring something new to Source27 please let us know, we’d love to meet you or Skype® with you.